What a longgg road. Im actually happy to not be attending this school next year. Nothing personal against the school, it was a just a long and stressful time when I was attending. Through
all the bs that occurred, I did learn valuable lessons. Lessons about friendship, relationships, education and finances. I thankful for it now because its made me a better person and I feel very confident and prepared for my new school in a new state. Everything happens for a reason and its time to for a new chapter.
There’s never a easy way to explain to someone how much you truly loved them but still had to walk away.
For the last three weeks I wake up thinking about the same things every morning
• what will this new school be like
• will it be wonderful as i think & a bigger success than lander
• Am i goin to have enough stuff for this apartment
• I get scared for a minute
• then i get hella nervous thinking about it
• think about my goin away party
• wish i could tell my ex goodbye in person ( even thou its weird, i still wanted to say goodbye in person, not through some msg)
• How can i make more money
• I just hope today doesn’t suck
• I need to buy some bud
I still have nightmares about my ex.
I don’t know if its cause I miss him, or because things just still feel unsettling…regardless, i hate it.